From Helen Frankentheler’s oil on paper to Balenciaga’s pants and a beautiful teak table, these particular items are instantly recognizable as MintUniform
1.Helen Frankenthaler oil on canvas currently on auction here
2. Totême Blue gingham Shirt with asymmetric cut and off-center buttons is certainly goint to be a focal point of the outfit due to the interesting cut. When with white boots a dose of funky coolness is kept through-out the outfit
3. Balenciaga Checked cropped pants are equally cool to wear to the office paired with loafers and a crisp short as they are paired with heels and sheer blouse adding a grounding touch to otherwise revealing attire.
4.Balenciaga Air Hobo Small Tote, crafted in round shape reminiscent of Morrocan puffs this particula bag lends an interesting, off beat not to any outfit and it’s wearer.
5. Harvey Probber Mid century modern table in soft teak, flawlessly balanced on three legs is a ideal addition to any living room.
6. Repossi ‘Serti Sur Vide’ and ‘Antifer’ are each they own story yet the house of Repossi as a whole represents strength and solidity in the most delicate manners.
7. Art Deco Pair of Vases in Green malachnite motif set the mood for the rest of the room – imagine golden accents, and lush Morrocan Rug to elevate the deep emerald colour of the vases.